This is the dispatch policy is for this website www.manchesterprinters.com and served by Manchester Printers Limited and governs the privacy of its users who choose to use it.
- Our terms are payment with order.
- Turnaround times quoted include the day that we receive your order provided:
- Your order is placed online with artwork uploaded and payment received by 10.00 am.
- Your order is received with artwork and payment by courier or by hand by 10.00 am.
- NEW Later Ordering Time For an uplift of 12.5% on your order value, turnaround times quoted will include the day of your order provided:
- Your order is placed online with artwork uploaded and payment received by 4.30 pm.
- Your order is received with artwork and payment by courier or by hand by 4.30 pm.
- In order to achieve our turnaround times we require a Client Proof Copy with your work. Please refer to the Artwork Preparation section of the MP website for details. MP will not be responsible for any errors in the printed work where these errors were also on this proof.
- If we receive incomplete files, corrupt files or files which are of inadequate quality to use for print then we will ‘Stop the Clock’ on the turnaround until the problem is resolved.
- Where printing is despatched on time from MP but is delivered late due to a shortcoming of our carriers, MP will credit back, and be responsible for, the cost of the carriage only.
- MP working days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- MP work hard to ensure the printing we supply is perfect. In the unlikely event of work being unacceptable due to a shortcoming at MP then we will urgently reprint or otherwise make the job good. MP are unable to both reprint & credit the same job.
- Collection items will be ready after 8.00pm on the scheduled day of completion, or at any time on the next working day. If you would like to make an after 8.00pm collection, please contact us before 5.00pm to arrange this.
- MP cannot take responsibility for damaged goods which have been accepted and signed for as being in good condition on delivery.
- MP cannot accept responsibility for short deliveries on consignments (missing boxes) unless this is recorded on the courier’s delivery note.
- Some types of paper and card need to be run at slower printing speeds and require extra drying time, which can have implications on the turnaround time as indicated. We reserve the right to extend turnaround where heavy solid prints require extra time to dry.
- See also our General Terms and Conditions at Terms and Conditions. A hard copy is available on request.